Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry I've not done very good posting the past week or so!!! I hope all is going great for you and your families!! The puppies are doing FABULOUS...sorry no pictures for this post!!! Anyways I just wanted to announce that first pick of the boys came by thursday and claimed  BLUE collar boy:) As for the girls; there has been a change of plan...sort-a:) I really do not want to put names on here so I am going to refer to the families as 1st pick and 2nd pick of the girls...I believe YOU know who you are.?.? Anyways first pick family's daughter has fallen madly in love with RED collar girl so they are willing to give the second family the choice of the two lightest puppies :) Well I think that is all the news I have for today but if you have any questions you can message me either on here or at e-mail:luvu_tonz@yahoo.com
*Oh and I will try to post some more pictures in the nest day or so:) Hope all of you have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If 2nd choice for boys sees this...please choose your baby soon!;) we're 3rd choice and are dying to know if orange or green is ours! :)
    Thanks for the update katie!
    ~ Nikki and Griffin

    ReplyDelete