Friday, August 10, 2012

Regarding Black & Green collar boys and Yellow collar girl


I was a little concerned that THREE of Deja’s puppies did not have straight tails. I thought at first that they were just squished inside the uterus or during the birth process. However, they are still not straight, two more than the other so I made an appointment with my Vet to have them looked over before they have their regular well puppy checkup. The Vet assured me that they are totally healthy, fine puppies. In fact he said that kinked tails are quite common when a poodle is mixed with a straight tailed breed. My Vet was surprised that we even noticed the one, because it is so barely noticeable. His advice was that if it bothered the owners that they could have that part of the tail docked when they are spayed/neutered. He would charge thirty dollars for the procedure if done at the same time as spaying/neutering. Since it may be more if done by another vet I am willing to take off $60.00 from the price of these two puppies.  Dr. Tom Anderson said that these are healthy puppies and that I could easily charge full price for them but I am willing to take $60.00 off to cover/ help cover/ the cost of the procedure whether you decide to have it done or not.  Please call me or my Vet if you have any concerns; Dr. Anderson said that he would be willing to answer any questions from the two owners. My Vet: Dr. Tom Anderson (435) 528- 7900.

No comments:

Post a Comment