Monday, August 6, 2012

Update with Deja's litter:)

Okay so I took some really cute pictures of Green and Yellow collar puppies but my computer will not let me upload them to this blog...grr! However, I can upload them to my facebook so if you have a facebook and would like to see them, add me: Katie N Alex :) As for everything thing else, we weighed and de-wormed the puppies this past week:) Oh, and first pick chose GREEN collar boy to add to their family:) :) Hope all is going well, we look forward to meeting some of you this week...tomorrow!! 

Here is aunt Lea nursing the puppies:) 
 Black collar boy: 2. 7 oz.



Pink collar girl: 2. 15 oz. 


Red collar boy: 2. 13 oz.


 Green collar boy: 2. 11 oz.



 Blue collar boy:2. 6 oz.

Yellow collar girl:2. 4oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment